Friday, January 6, 2012

The New Beginnings that come with Marriage

In September of 2011 I got married, and it was the beginning of a whole new life for me!
When I got engaged, my husband turned me on to wedding blogs. I became hooked on the idea
of hand making decorations for my wedding. I was lucky enough that my Grandma was moving
out of her big old house and I received a ton of music paper. 
Since my husband and I are musicians, I decided to make everything out of vintage music paper.
It was so much fun, and the crafts I made were so loved by people,
 that I decided to continue making things and sell them on Etsy.
I am very excited to share my journey as a crafter, as well as have a few DIY 
articles throughout the months to come. 
I am also excited for my wedding photographer Tonhya Kae to be showing my pictures!
She is an amazing photographer based out of Seattle, who has a very unique,
gorgeous style that focuses on detail and lighting.
She was not only a last minute photographer, but a wonderful person to be around!
I found her through my engagement photographer, Andria Lindquist, who is just as amazing!
I actually fell in love with photography as a result of Tonhya and Andria, and
realized how beautiful things can be when you just pay attention to detail
Not only do I suggest brides out there to splurge on photography, but to 
pick someone who you believe in and can be friends with.
They will be part of the biggest day of your life, so you might as well 
love every picture they take!
You can visit Tonhya's photo blog at tonhyakaeblog.com
&
Andria's photo blog at andrialindquistblog.com
I won't be showing a ton of my pictures on the blog, but I will give you a sneak peak
at some of my favorites.
I also plan on making a photo collage on a wall in my house out of the pictures
which I will be featuring in the weeks to come! 
I am so excited about everything that I will be posting this year. 
I hope you stop by often! 
Much Love, At




No comments:

Post a Comment