Friday, March 23, 2012

Favorite Etsy Shop Of The Week: The Black Apple

I am a sucker for anything that reminds me of the joy's of my childhood that was filled with 
Disney movies, reading wonderful books, and "grand adventures" with my little brother.
Alice and Wonderland wasn't my favorite book, but when I went to Disneyland, I got swept up 
in a parade, and Alice and the Made Hatter grabbed a hand and I ran all over the park with them.
It was a dream come true for 10 year old me. Every since then, I have had a special place in my 
heart for that beautiful story of Alice. When I first started getting into Etsy, I stumbled upon
an artist out of Portland named Emily Winfield Martin, whose paintings and drawings
took me to a whole other planet. These are my favorites in her shop. Not only 
can you buy them on Etsy, but also at Tender Loving Empire in downtown Portland. 




The Mad Tea Party Print, 10x8

Hope you have a great weekend!
If you live in the Moscow Idaho area, you should check out the worship night
at the NuArt! My husband and I will be in the closing band :)
Much Love, At

No comments:

Post a Comment