Thursday, March 15, 2012

Under Construction


It has been feeling lately like my whole life is under construction!
Getting ready to find a new place and move, looking for a new job (again),
doing a complete blog and Etsy shop makeover, getting an awesome opportunity
to work on product development for the wedding chicks bride and baby shop 
(check out my first design idea HERE!), 
and entering a new phase in life where my friends are either getting married or having babies. 
Growing up can be so crazy! 
So please excuse the blog construction and shop construction 
as I learn how to balance everything while taking my online self to the next level! 
I am very excited for what this yearis going to bring. 
In other news, my heart garlands were featured on the lovely art blog by Miriam Schulman!
She paints beautiful paintings which I think you should check out here!
Off to finish an Etsy order and work on this bad boy.
Blessings
At 

No comments:

Post a Comment