Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tunes of The Week + Update

Please excuse my lack of posting this past week! We are moving (YAY!) and packing, school, work, and the shop take up all of my time! I can't wait to start taking pictures of all of the things I am making  and doing in the new place! I am probably the most excited about our deck out back. We are hosting an Open House soon, which of course I will be posting pictures of! Hope your Easter was amazing, and that you get to enjoy a little bit of sun during this emerging spring time. The past two days have been beautiful for the most part, which is a great change from the snow. Oh how I can't wait for summer.
This band has been getting me through this week of packing.
Enjoy and be blessed! 
Atalie 



Ho Hey ~ The Lumineers 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't know this song before!! thanks for sharing =)

TheLovelyHunter said...

Moving is a lot of work, but so fun! It's like having a blank canvas to work with. My husband and I are moving in with another couple in july and I can't wait! All of your diys are super cute--I especially love the coasters:)

Sharon said...

thank you for sharing this song - i think it will become my new anthem

Chelsea girl said...

It looks great so far At! Where did you get that giant monogram?

Post a Comment