The warm weather and sun that came way to late
(leave it to Eastern Washington/Northern Idaho to skip spring),
has left me with no choice but to start up all the most wonderful goals I possibly can for this first newlywed summer of ours.
1. Roasted Marshmallows and S'mores around bonfires with friends must be eaten as much as possible.
2. Camping needs to happen as much as possible.
3. A road trip somewhere (like the beach) would be cool
5. Play music with my husband more
Like Lavender, Succulents, and Mint.
7. FINISH as many DIYprojects this summer on my list as possible.
8. Enjoy the sun as much as I possibly can