Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach

This summer I am dying to sport the retro style at the beach! With a trip to North Carolina in the future, and hopefully a trip to the Outer Banks, I am hoping to sport a cute little red retro bikini, like this one from H&M! I am completely obsessed with Turban Headbands, and love this one from H&M, along with these cat eye sunglasses. I love the little bit of humor in the bag from MadeWell, and these sandals are a staple for any summer wardrobe! You will always see me wearing either red or black nail polish, and these two bottles have never let me down! I will of course be listening to Lana Del Rey this summer along with a few of my other favorite female artists. Hope this inspires you to think about where you are going to draw inspiration for your summer wardrobe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment