Thursday, June 14, 2012

Favorites: Beauty Products

So excited to share with you a few of my favorite beauty products! 
I have recently been getting into makeup, wait what am I saying, I love makeup!
I have been a Clinique girl since I was 13 (when I first started wearing makeup) and since then been totally hooked. However, in the past year I have branched out to MAC cosmetics. I have always admired how they view makeup as paint and the face as their canvas, but never really thought to "dive in" to a purchase. Over the past year I have accumulated some MAC products and Clinique products that have changed my skin and look in a very good way!  At least I think so. Maybe you have thought about trying them but have been nervous? Have no fear,  my friends!




Fear not friends, this is not as bright as it looks, even if it does look like something Niki Minaj would wear (bless her love for pink). This lip and cheek color in Lazy Sunday is actually really amazing. When I first got it, the consultant put it on my eyes, cheeks, and lips (with a sheer sparkly gloss over the top), and I fell in love. Definitely becoming a daily go to for me!


Okay, so I used to not paint my nails at all, till all of the sudden nail color got huge again. Also I am not going to lie that watching loads of Mad Men made me want to 
"take better care of myself", so I started painting my nails red like Joan's. This red nail polish is the best I have ever bought in my life. This color is from their sailor collection for summer, and is totally worth the money. I waited 2 weeks to reapply, and had only one nail starting to chip! It dries completely in about 5-10 minutes, and it only takes 2 coats to look like this! 
What is your favorite nail color? 
Much Love
@

No comments:

Post a Comment