Monday, September 24, 2012

Music Monday!

Picture taken by me on my iPhone of the Palouse 

1. I  Will  Wait -  Mumford & Sons
2. Live  and  Die  - The Avett Brothers
3.  Flowers   in  Your  Hair  - The Lumineers
4.  Six   Weeks  - Of Monsters and Men 
5. Fire  at   the   Pageant  - The Felice Brothers
6. Undiscovered   First   - Feist
7.  Myth   - Beach House
8.  Child   - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
9. Know-How   - Kings of Convenience 
10. Chinese   Translation - M.   Ward 
11. Everything's   Going   to   Be   Undone   - Band of Horses 
12. My   Fathers   Father - The   Civil   Wars
13. To   a   Poet   - First Aid Kit 
14. Helplessness   Blues - Fleet   Foxes
15. All  The  Trees  Of  The  Field  Will  Clap  Their  Hands  - Sufjan   Stevens
16. The  Boxer - Mumford & Sons
17. Boston   in  November   - John Craigie 

Thanks to my dear friend Bart for suggesting the last song. I'm obsessed with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment