Picture taken by me at Michaels in Moscow, Idaho from my iPhone.
Being my favorite season of the year, I always feel like in order to really enjoy everything
it involves, I must make a fall goal list! Here are some of the things I plan on doing
till thanksgiving. What are some of the things you love doing to enjoy the fall?
1. Bake a unique fall recipe each week till Thanksgiving.
2. Create lots of fall decor for the house.
3. Make maple, pumpkin five spice, and chai ice cream.
4. Decorate pumpkins for our porch.
5. Experiment with creating homemade potpourri.
6. Complete 2 embroidery projects a week.
7. Make a fall wreath for the front door.
8. Have a fall themed anniversary photo shoot with my husband.
9. Create a fall themed project a week.
10. Cook a new soup each week till Thanksgiving.