Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pinspiration: Hello Fall!

I have some serious fall plans for our house. I have to wait another week to start decorating because it's not really fall here. It's been incredibly smoky due to wild fires, but I know summer is ending.
I have started planning on decor for my house via my Autumn Pinterest Board!
I will make sure to post pictures of what I do end up making and the fall decor
around my house. There is a staircase leading to our place and I can't wait to
load it with fake and real pumpkins painted all sorts of different ways. 
There are so many different ways people are decorating pumpkins
 on pinterest that its overwhelming. However it is also very inspiring! 
Fall on the Palouse is the most gorgeous time of year. 
I can't wait to celebrate it and enjoy it. 




















All of these pictures can be found on my Autumn Pinterest board with DIRECT links to their sources. 
I do not take ANY credit for the pictures posted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment