Monday, April 23, 2012

New Tunes + Update in Photos

Please excuse the lack of posting! We are finally all moved into our new place which is very exciting! 
It is so much more of a home than our previous place is, and we love living there already.
I have had an amazing time decorating and planning what to do in rooms! 
I am excited to show you some of it soon! Here is a sneak peak of what has been going on lately! 
I decided on mint, white, and mustard for the accent colors of our new place. 
After I painted a few frames, I got nervous because it began to look like decorations for a baby room.
Luckily, the previous tennants of our new place painted the walls an amazing shade of brown. Although I am more of a grey person, I am loving how it all looks! It is perfect to me. 
I painted. I am very proud. This is the song we took communion to at our wedding. It took me a while to paint it, but I love how it turned out. I am also embroidering. I am excited. 
We celebrated 7 months together. How perfect is this card? 
My husband is a hottie. Yes, that is my initial on his ring finger. 
While he was gone and I was cleaning and organizing and hanging with friends,
i enjoyed these two tunes a ton. They helped cure my lonliness, and made cleaning way more fun. Hope you enjoy these tunes too! 
M.Ward came out with a new album during the past few weeks. I am in love with this song.
Sucre, a band that I found out via Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess, (her husband is in the band and she is Stacy King's stylist), is my new favorite. This song haunts me. I can't help but be in love!
Hope you are enjoying the birth of spring. It is finally above 50 degrees in little Moscow, and sunny for more than an hour. The fear of random snow fall is gone, FINALLY! 
Hope you get to enjoy the sun! 
Much Love, At

2 comments:

Chelsea girl said...

Oops I meant to comment on this one. See my comment below and apply to this blog post ;)

Catherine Fishback said...

So many cute and meaningful touches. I love it.

Cute blog!

Catherine
FEST (food, style & travel)

Post a Comment