Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Style Inspiration: Menswear

Fall Style Inspiration: Menswear


I absolutely love fall. To be honest my favorite thing about fall is the clothes. 
This fall I intend on sharing my favorite fall trends, styles, and looks
. Today I want to share my love for menswear inspired womens fashion.
 Ruche sells these gorgeous menswear inspired slacks in this mustard color 
which I haven't been able to find many other places.
 I believe is perfect for fall and goes so well with a rich fall color pallet. 
I know this may sound strange but the reason I love this style of pant so much
 is because my grandmother had killer style,
 and used to wear slacks like those pictured above.
 I am sure you are thinking "Why would anyone want to be known for dressing 
like their grandmother?" Well, I am sure if your grandmother's style icon
 was Audrey Hepburn, you would want to dress like her too. 
I would regularly see my grandmother in menswear inspired slacks, 
wool pea coats, oxfords, and she is to this day always flashing 
a fabulous watch. Pictured above is my favorite chunky watch ever 
by Kate Spade, and when paired with some beautiful oxfords from Madewell, 
really completes the overall look. Oxfords are my go-to shoe for the fall, 
as is this gorgeous hunter green color seen in the button down from Ruche! 
I am really loving the menswear inspired looks from stores 
like JCrew, Madewell, and Zara's fall lines. 
When put together well with the right accessories, 
menswear can look extremely feminine and classic. 






No comments:

Post a Comment