Thursday, January 5, 2012

Playlist for the Week

I absolutely love music. 
Not like those kids with the piano belts and treble clef/ bass clef heart tattoos.
Music is actually a major part of my life.
I have played violin for my entire life, and taken over 8 years of voice lessons.
I even went to college for music. 
It's a huge passion of mine that I don't really share that often.
Till I started planning my blog posts for this year.
I am one of those people who always has to have background music.
I have extremely eclectic taste; ranging from The Beatles to Lupe Fiasco to Mumford & Sons to Adele.
I have playlists for absolutely everything, and I am very excited to share some of them with you! 
To start off the new year I combined a few of my favorite tunes for you to enjoy. 
I guess you could call it my 
"Cheers to 2011 playlist" 



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment