Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wedding for a free spirit

I recently had a dear dear friend of mine ask me to plan her wedding. After I was done squealing and doing my happy dance, I said yes as calmly and professionally as I knew how. So as soon as I got home I put together a pinterest board for her spring or summer wedding. I am super excited to see everything she is going to make. I love everything about what these are inspiring us toward: a day in a field under a tree that is very happy and full of love. If you are a flower child like my friend (and I), or you are engaged, be sure to check out my weding pinterest boards! 
Blessings!
















For photo credit, please visit my pinterest board for links that will take you directly to the pictures source. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you are a flower child like Wedding Photography  my friend (and I), or you are engaged, be sure to check out my weding pinterest boards!

Unknown said...

The pictures are amazing - kind of magical
love the bright tones - and some kind of vintage looking.

Post a Comment