Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Wish List



 1 // 2// 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
Lately I have been obsessing over everything camel, chambray, and a piece of jewelry that matches my wedding ring. I also really want to learn from Lauren how she does her make up. I mean, she seems to never have a flaw on her face, no matter where, when, or who is photographing her. She also might be one of my favorite hollywood celebrities.  I haven't bought a new purse in 3 years, and this Deanna & Ozzy bag is a fantastic shade of brown. I went to Macy's recently and while walking down their perfume isle, got a whiff of Twirl by Kate Spade. I'm pretty sure it's the best perfume of any clothing designer out there right now. I also have never actually owned a bottle of designer perfume, and I would like to change that. 
Anything you are dying to change about your fall wardrobe?
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment